|Project Title||Organizational Transformation|
Within an extremely challenging environment and major financial constraints, the Hospital and one of the major philanthropic organizations in the Region, assigned HR Works to transform its organization to build the capacity of its HR function in order to leverage a more efficient and cost effective operation.
HR Works Scope of Work:
- Develop the organizational structure and define roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a comprehensive manpower plan.
- Competencies Framework: Build a scientific and objective Compensation and Benefits System.
- Compensation Structure: Eliminate costly discrepancies in the current structure; Build a fair compensation scheme, Sustain retention efforts, Boost employee morale.
- Develop a highly efficient and responsive Recruitment System.
- Build and support the implementation of a Performance Management System.