|Project Title||Strategic Consulting and Capacity Building|
|Business Sector||Public Sector|
Within the context of implementing its new vision around becoming a model in the Region, the parliament of an Arab Country assigned HR Works to baseline the current organizational and people enablers, and develop an organizational structure, review and redesign key processes to enhance operation efficiencies, while developing the capacity of employees to support the parliamentary process.
HR Works Scope of Work:
- Review & design of organization structure, functional statements, financial & administrative policies & procedures and manpower.
- Review and set up the vision ad mission of the Parliament’s General Secretariat and develop strategic plans performance indicators.
- Analyse functional status through interviewing all staff and recommending initiatives for improvement.
- Develop the job descriptions of the new organization structure.
- Design and implement a comprehensive performance management system.
- Assess employee skills and abilities, identify fit status and design individual development plans.
- Ensure the effective implementation of project deliverables through a change management and communication program.