|Project Title||Organizational Transformation and Remuneration|
Develop the organization structure of a major International Insurance Group with the aim of optimizing business operation and leveraging Group synergy, in addition to restructuring the remuneration systems of the whole Group and gear it towards standardization, while sustaining internal and external equity.
HR Works Scope of Work:
- Manage Business Lines leadership retreats for capturing current organizational and remuneration challenges faced by the Group.
- Lead several organizational and remuneration restructuring retreats for each Business Line.
- Conceive and discuss various organizational restructuring and remuneration options that are aligned with the overall vision of the Group, while sustaining the resilience and agility of each Business Line.
- Develop Level-2 organizational structure for adopted option, in addition to detailing the remuneration framework for each Business Line.
- Presenting Business Line retreats’ outcomes to Group CEO for discussion and approval.